Floral Print & Forest Green







Spring work wear just makes me happy. I love that spring colors and patterns (thank goodness for floral) are so easily made office appropriate. You can rock 9-to-5 style all spring, so easily!

I wore this skirt on the blog earlier this spring (see the post here if you missed it) but I couldn't help but style it again as it is such a forest green a line skirt, is just such great item for work this spring. This time, I decided to style it with a floral bow neck sleeveless blouse. I love the combination of peachy/pink with the forest green. If you're worried about wearing a sleeveless top at your work, this outfit can easily be worn with a navy blazer or cardigan on top. Navy is a perfect compliment to peach and forest green.

I am off work today and tomorrow because I am back in Ontario visiting friends and family. It is a whirlwind 3 day trip, but I am beyond happy to get to catch up with everyone. Today is my grandpa's 90th birthday so we are having a family celebration! Also, I have very exciting news *cough* puppy related *cough* - so be sure to follow me on instagram (check out my stories) for that!

Shop Similar Items:




linking up with: #howispring // hello monday // creative mondays // mix it mondays // TFF // style swap

10 comments

  1. Love this color combination! You look so pretty in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It felt very earthy to me to pair the blush with green. I loved how it turned out!
      XO

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love every little bit of it! OMG puppy!! so exciting. :)

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Brooke! and haha yes! It's so exciting! My parents got a great dane puppy and he is just the cutest little trouble maker!

      Delete
  3. What a pretty spring look! Love this! Yeah for a puppy!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And haha yes! Puppy news is the best kind of news haha.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty pleated skirt. I love skirts like that. I am a huge fan of bow-tie blouses too and yours is so cute, Lee. So I am 100% loving this look!

    I welcome you to stop by my blog too and join my style linkup on Thursdays. Share your pretty style with me and my readers. Thanks and enjoy your week! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look with the skirt! :)

    Love the nude coloured heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© LegalLee Blonde

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig